Luxury 18th century Tuscan villa with infinity pool and hydromassage in the Valdinievole areaVilla - Monsummano Terme - Pistoia
Luxury 18th century Tuscan villa with infinity pool and hydromassage, located in the Tuscan countryside of the Valdinievole area, halfway between Lucca and Florence. It can sleep up to 17 people for a total of 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
Villa Visi is located in a panoramic position in the Tuscan countryside of the Valdinievole area, among hills and olive groves, chestnut and oak woods.
Surrounded by a well-kept garden with lawn, old terrracotta Tuscan vases and private parking (up to 5 cars), the villa boasts an outdoor lounge area with sofa and armchairs and an alfresco dining area with built-in barbecue, ideal for having tasty grills with friends.
The outdoor spaces are embellished by a wonderful infinity pool (6 x 12 m) with hydromassage, located on a natural terrace at a lower level of the garden, where you can enjoy a breathtaking view of the valley below. Generally open from mid-April to mid-October (depending on weather conditions), the pool is illuminated at night, and is equipped with a cleaning system that insures utmost hygene and eliminates any possible inconvenience caused by the chloride.
Around the pool you will find a solarium area with sun beds, deck chairs and parasols.
At guests' disposal also a changing room with shower, a toilet and a children's corner with swing and slide.
Historic Tuscan villa dating back to the second half of the 18th century, built with the typical local stone and expertly furnished with fine antiques. Villa Visi is spread over 3 floors and can accommodate up to 17 people for a total of 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
The property has Internet Wifi, air conditioning in all rooms and mosquito screen in all windows. Small pets are allowed on request.
Ground floor: The large and bright ground floor consists of several rooms such as:
- a main kitchen with table for 8 people, refrigerator, fireplace and antique oven for bread and pizza (not usable);
- a smaller kitchen for 6 people with oven;
- 2 bathrooms, both with hydromassage shower;
- a laundry;
- a room with an antique billiard table (dating back to the early 19th century), chairs and a wardrobe;
- 2 dining rooms (one for 16 people and the other for 8 people);
- a tv room with double sofa bed, armchair, sofas, piano and electric keyboard;
- 2 living rooms with sofas and fireplace.
Intermediate floor: The intermediate floor is located above the large dining room and can be reached by a staircase of 9 stairs. Here you will find a bedroom with 2 single beds.
First floor: The top floor is dedicated to the sleeping area divided as follows:
- 1 double bedroom with king-size bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bathroom with hydromassage shower. Within this bedroom, through a spiral staircase, you can reach a small mezzanine that houses a single bed;
- 1 triple bedroom with 3 single beds, wardrobe and chest of drawers;
- 1 single bedroom with built-in wardrobe and chest of drawers;
- 1 bathroom with hydromassage bathtub and shower, shared by the triple room and the single room;
- 1 double bedroom with king-size bed and private bathroom with hydromassage bathtub and shower, walk-in closet and chest of drawers;
- 1 double bedroom with king-size bed and private bathroom with hydromassage shower, walk-in closet and chest of drawers;
- 1 double bedroom with king-size bed and private bathroom with hydromassage shower, wardrobe and chest of drawers.
Prices and conditions
Included in the price: Welcome basket (light dinner at arrival and a continental breakfast for the first morning); 3 hours of midweek cleaning plus the bathrooms’ linen change; high speed Wifi (30 MB downloading, 3 MB uploading); Netflix; Bose bluetooth speakers; childrens’ corner with swing and slippery dip; acoustic alarm around the pool; smoke detectors on each floor; carbon monoxide detectors; 2 professional emergency kits (in the villa and in the changing room); fire extinguisher and fire blanket; Lavazza machine for espresso coffee; sterilizer for babies’ bottles; safe in some wardrobes: hair curler; USB plug for charging smartphone, ipad, PC in all the bedrooms and in the lounge room; courtesy line in each bathroom (made up of shampoo/shower, hand and body cream and hand detergent); lounge area in the garden with large and comfortable sofas and armchairs and tables in rattan, with covering.
Excluded from the price: Consumption of air conditioning: 0,70€ per KW (1 KW = 3 Frigocalories); consumption of heating: 0,19€ per Thermal KW (Diesel fuel); final cleaning (300,00€); other extra services on request (transfers from the airport, tours, extra maid). Tourist tax (the amount usually varies, depending on location, from €0,50 to €4.00 per person per night for a maximum of seven nights, excluding minors, and will be paid upon arrival).
Security deposit: Customers are required to pay 800,00€ security deposit upon arrival (cash), which will be returned at the end of the stay upon damages.
Places to visit
Villa Visi is located in the Tuscan countryside of the Valdinievole area, just 5 km from Montecatini Terme, a renowned spa resort, well-known for its historic Liberty-style villas and for its monumental thermal baths belonging to the Tettuccio complex.
The nearest town is Monsummano Terme (2 km), also renowned for its spas and and the well-known society specialized in the artisan production of chocolate. In Monsummano Terme all the necessary services and shops can be found.
The location of the villa represents a perfect starting point to visit the main Tuscan cities of art such as Florence, Lucca and Pisa, but also other beautiful attractions like Vinci (the village of Leonardo), Collodi (the birthplace of Pinocchio), San Gimignano, the Versilia coast and the mountains of Abetone.
Main distances: Monsummano Terme (2 km), Montecatini Terme (5 km), Lucca (35 km), Florence (52 km), Viareggio (56 km), Pisa (57 km), Abetone ( 62 km), San Gimignano (66 km), Siena (120 km).
Check-in: 16:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 17
Max occupancy: 17
Monsummano Terme - Pistoia