This Website collects some Personal Data of its Users.
Edoardo Matucci, CEO of Homes in Florence s.r.l.s.
Via dei Velluti, 26r - 50125 Firenze
Telephone number +39 055 012 4121
Owner's email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data Collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Website, either independently or through third parties, are: Cookies; Usage Data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, automatically collected during the use of this Website.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this Web Site is mandatory. If the User refuses to provide it, it may be impossible for this Web Site to provide the Service. In cases where this Website indicates certain Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any effect on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who may have doubts as to which Data is mandatory are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Website and guarantees that he/she has the right to communicate or disseminate them, releasing the Owner from any liability towards third parties.
Modality and place of treatment of collected Data
The Owner adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The treatment is carried out through computer and/or telematic instruments, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the indicated purposes. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller, may have access to the Data. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the treatment
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event that one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the need for the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, until the User objects ("opts-out") to such processing. However, this does not apply where the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and at any other location where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. You may refer to the section on details of the processing of Personal Data for further information on the location of processing.
The User has the right to obtain information on the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or formed by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as on the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User may verify whether one of the transfers just described takes place by examining the section of this document relating to details on the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Data Controller by contacting it at the contact details given at the beginning.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the performance of such contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. You may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Controller.
When the processing is based on the User's consent, the Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this period, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to Data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of Data collection
The User's Data are collected to allow the Data Controller to provide the Service, comply with legal obligations, respond to requests or enforcement actions, protect its rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), identify any malicious or fraudulent activities, as well as for the following purposes: Interaction with social networks and external platforms and Statistics.
To obtain detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User may refer to the section "Details on the processing of Personal Data".
Personal Data Processing Details
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and serve to track User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Ireland Limited ("Google"). Google uses the Personal Data collected in order to track and examine the use of this Website, compile reports and share them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize ads in its advertising network.
Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage Data.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke consent at any time. The User may revoke the consent to the processing of its Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of their Data. The User may object to the processing of their Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are set out in the section below.
- access your Data. The User has the right to obtain information about the Data processed by the Data Controller, certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User may verify the correctness of its own Data and request its update or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of its Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than its preservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of their Data by the Data Controller.
- receive their Data or have it transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his or her Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred without hindrance to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User's consent, a contract to which the User is a party or contractual measures related thereto.
- propose complaint. The User may propose a complaint to the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details of the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users should note that if their Data were processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without providing any reasons. To find out whether the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
In order to exercise the User's rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Controller set out in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on processing
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in legal proceedings or in the preparatory phases of such proceedings in order to defend against misuse of this Website or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For purposes of operation and maintenance, this Website and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as the User's IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to "Do Not Track" requests
This Website does not support "Do Not Track" requests.
To find out whether any third party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the changes affect processing whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User's consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data is any information that, directly or indirectly, even in conjunction with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
This is the information collected automatically through this Web Site (including by third party applications integrated into this Web Site), including: IP addresses or domain names of computers used by the User who connects with this Web Site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.. ) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (e.g. the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the User's IT environment.
The individual who uses this Website which, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Interested Party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Person Responsible)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the instruments adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Web Site.
This Web Site (or this Application)
The hardware or software tool through which Users' Personal Data are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Website as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union in this document shall be deemed to extend to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Cookies are Tracking Tools that consist of small pieces of data stored within the User's browser.
Tracking Tool means any technology - e.g. cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, embedded scripts, e-tags and fingerprinting - that allows Users to be tracked, for example by collecting or storing information on the User's device.